- WWTD: They would soon rollout the video-on-demand service we all know they’ve had in the works for a while now. – Now if they just get with Netflix and offer their full catalog it will really be something.
- WWSOD: What would Sinead O’Conner do? Apparently go Rasta in Jamaica.
- WWSID: What would the smart investor do? Go against, incorrect consensus thinking.
- WSWSSW? What sports would Sharon Stone watch? So-called “lesbian” sports”.
- WWMBAD? What would male Broadway actors do? Strip down more often than their female counterparts (4:1)
- WWYDIYHOTNCUSJ? What would you be doing if you had one of the newly create U.S. jobs? Unfortunately, you would likely be serving food, cleaning, transporting stuff, pushing papers, or working retail. Hypothesis: So you won’t need a college education to work in the U.S.
- WWBD: What will Ben do? Retire this tiring theme.
I rode my first Segway today. And rode is the right word. You don’t really drive it at all – just let it go and ride – or as they say in training think about going forward and you go forward.
I have heard they are banned in San Francisco. Can anyone verify that? Minneapolis has said that they are fine for use on its city’s sidewalks and skyways – until there are more and accidents begin to occur.