- First you could watch your TV shows anytime, now you can watch them anywhere with the Slingbox
- Evidence shows intelligent life did not evolve in (sic) Mars but it was always used by intelligent aliens as landing bases to experiment on the earth – WTF? Is the India Daily some sort of satire or parody site? Regardless, this article is hilarious.
- My Review of documentary The Corporation
- My review of Kurt Vonnegut’s Timequake
- The Aristocrats (Salon’s review) – I have been eagerly awaiting the time when my friends could see this movie – it is god-damned funny shit*. (Slate’s review)
- More Dirty jokes than you can shake a (insert noun) at.
- Susan Hesse makes portraits with vegetables, etc.
* If you ever corner me in a bar or such place have me tell you the story about Bob Sagat that Paul Provenza told the entire theater at SXSW 2005 after the preview screening.