Pluto is no longer a planet, as of today. I say you should raise a toast to Pluto tonight and this weekend in recognition of all it ihas done for us. No one is talking about it, but have they thought about what this means for poor, Charon, Plutos moon. Charon has probably been demoted to dust bunny. Pluto could not be reached for comment, most likely because it is 3,720,000,000 miles away.Pluto has been through a lot and now it seems the small icy ball near the middle of our solar system just got that last kick in the ahem, ice-ball.
- First you could watch your TV shows anytime, now you can watch them anywhere with the Slingbox
- Evidence shows intelligent life did not evolve in (sic) Mars but it was always used by intelligent aliens as landing bases to experiment on the earth – WTF? Is the India Daily some sort of satire or parody site? Regardless, this article is hilarious.
- My Review of documentary The Corporation
- My review of Kurt Vonnegut’s Timequake
- The Aristocrats (Salon’s review) – I have been eagerly awaiting the time when my friends could see this movie – it is god-damned funny shit*. (Slate’s review)
- More Dirty jokes than you can shake a (insert noun) at.
- Susan Hesse makes portraits with vegetables, etc.
* If you ever corner me in a bar or such place have me tell you the story about Bob Sagat that Paul Provenza told the entire theater at SXSW 2005 after the preview screening.